List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    [suse-oracle] anyone have oracle 8.0.5 for linux??
From:       Oskar Teran <pheonix1t () houston ! rr ! com>
Date:       2002-12-31 2:42:06

hi list members,
sorry for the sort of off topic request.....but I have to install an
app. that will only work with oracle version 8.0.5.  I can't find it on
the oracle download site...maybe I went to the wrong one?  I tried the
download section at oracle.com.  The oldest they had was 8i version 8.1.7.
Any help greatly appreciated :)

Regards,

Oskar

ps.  The vendor gave me a version for windows....but I really don't want
to run any important databases on windows.......