List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    RE: [suse-oracle] what is/are good report tools for oracle?
From:       "MNaser" <mnaser () attbi ! com>
Date:       2002-12-30 22:34:02

There you go, Oskar you have two options try. One thing about Crystal
reports it uses ODBC to connect to the database, also it's designed to make
a business sense so your users since they are doctors might find it more
useful. I'm quit sure it costs allot less then Oracle products, don't get
more wrong I'll take oracle product over others but sometimes you must think
about your
customers and what is the most effective method of delivery.

Cheers,
-Mo