List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    RE: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Educational event
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-11 14:47:19

Well I would be happy to help where I can. My time is a little limited
as ever...but I am happy to contribute where needed. I would also be
happy to speak if needed.

I think an event of this nature would be very useful to a number of
groups - namely schools and also distributors. I also think it could
refine some direction in the educational side of Linux. It would be good
to demonstrate some uses of Linux in an educational setting and not in a
comparative void.

	Jono