List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Educational event
From:       "Jonathan Bacon" <j.bacon () delta ! wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-11 14:14:56

Hi all,

I have been thinking today, what would be good would be some kind of
educational seminar that can act as a point of contact for schools to
send someone to see what this whole open source linux thing is.

I am sure between SuSE, RedHat, Mandrake etc some kind of funding could
be secured and some university would be able to host it. Just ideas
floating around, but there could be talks and demonstrations about using
Linux and open source in education.

Any thoughts?

	Jono