List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    Squid
From:       "Gary Parr" <g_parr () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-11-24 12:08:43

Hi

2 Things

1st

I have an ACL set so that I can ban certain urls I come across, which has
worked fine upto now....

I added to the list

http://www.lycos.co.uk/service/sms/

But machines can still access the site...

sies before and after the above on the list get filtered, but not the above
site.

And ideas

2nd

Can you get squid to filter sies by keyworld eg if list contains
the word slapper, it would filter any url with that text string.

Gary