List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
From:       "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons () globalsymmetry ! com>
Date:       2006-04-02 14:46:48

I'm still confused as to what product offerings will be available in the
future.  I've been using SuSE linux since 5.2, and have purchased the
Professional distribution with every release.  Looking over the website, I
don't see it offered anymore.  Can someone please clarify what the future of
the traditional SuSE Linux distribution will be?
--
"Whoever controls the histories of nations controls those nations and their
peoples."  Germar Rudolf