List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Where is QtForm?
From:       "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons () globalsymmetry ! com>
Date:       2005-12-07 10:45:58

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 03:35, Jose Thadeu Cavalcante wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use Qt4, after some problem to develop my own application I
> start to test with application give with Qt, Calculator Builder. I import
> that project in KDevelop 3.3, but when I go to compile it not found
> libQtForm. I search /usr/lib directory and also not found it. Where is
> libQtForm? I am use SuSE 10.
>
> Thank you
> Thadeu

Do you have all the QT development packages installed? In particular
qt-devel-4* (I have more recent bits from the prerelease rpms, so I'm not
sure of the exact name to look for).  Also in KDevelop there are some version
specific setting for Qt4.  This will depend on the type of project you are
working with.

May I suggest you start a new project using one of the templated projects and
work with that until you figure out how KDevelp works?  Also, the
kdevelop@kdevelop.org mailing list may be a good place to ask for help.
There is also a message board on www.kdevelop.org.

You say you imported the project.  Can you tell us the steps you went trough
in doing so?

Steven