List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    [SLE] Installing SuSE 10.0 from Network - 60MB ISO
From:       Rui Santos <rsantos () ruisantos ! com>
Date:       2005-12-07 10:38:25

Hi,

    I've bought SuSE 9.3 a while ago. Within CD1 or DVD1, on the boot
directory, there was a file called 'boot.iso' with just bellow 60MB,
that one could burn onto a CD to make any kind of network install.

    I can't see such a file on SuSE10.0 on the SuSE ftp site... Is it
included only on the Retail version? Is it included at all?

    Thanks.

--
Rui Santos
http://www.ruisantos.com/

They that would give up essential liberty for
temporary safety deserve neither one of them.