List:       suse-linux-e
Subject:    Re: [SLE] Network Printing Creates Extra Blank Page at End
From:       Chad Whitten <dog () intop ! net>
Date:       2002-05-02 17:05:49

this used to be a problem for me when clients printed via samba to the
printer connected to my linux server.  i was never able to correct it and
eventually just gave up and bought a dlink print server (almost an ethernet
to parallel pass thru kinda thing)  i scoured the suse docs, samba, man
pages, etc and could never find anything that would correct this.

--
Chad Whitten
Network/Systems Administrator