List:       sun-managers
Subject:    SUMMARY: Blocking mail with subject line xxxx
From:       jeany () technologist ! com
Date:       1999-03-30 17:53:02

Hello !

This is just a problem with space in between the lines.
Some asked for the sendmail patch.
I got it from www.sendmail.com

Iam including the original message below.

Thanks.

Hello Managers !

I copied the lines from sendmails web site to stop the Melissa virus at the
server.(added these lines in the sendmail.cf file.)

HSubject: $>Check_Subject
D{MPat}Important Message From
D{MMsg}This message may contain the Melissa virus.

SCheck_Subject
R${MPat} $*	$#error $: 553 ${MMsg}
RRe: ${MPat} $*	$#error $: 553 ${MMsg}

By doing this iam just able to stop relaying the messages with subject:Important \
Message From,   but it still receives mails with this subject. (I tried this by \
sending a mail from outside domains to this server.)

How to reject the incoming mails withthis subject ?

Thanks in advance.
Jeany.