List:       sun-managers
Subject:    security training
From:       Dave Wreski <dave () nic ! com>
Date:       1998-01-30 15:17:58

Hi all.  I'm looking for security training classes relating to Sun and
administration.

I'm a junior/senior level admin, and am looking for something like
cryptography, network planning with security in mind, and other topics a
hands-on admin might need to know.

I've already attended Sun's basic security class.  I'd rather the class
wasn't specifically geared towards any particular product, but rather an
overall security class, if possible.

Where can I go to even look for a list of classes?  Sun Education doesn't
seem to have anything in this area.

I don't think geography matters all that much, as long as its in the US.

Thanks,
Dave Wreski