List:       ssic-linux-users
Subject:    [SSI-users] RE: openSSI webView 0.1 released!
From:       "Hinchley, Scott" <scott.hinchley () hp ! com>
Date:       2004-10-29 14:38:02

What you do consider a "System Process"?

I started some bash shells, that I can migrate from the system console but webView gives the error:
	You can't migrate system processes.

I tried bash as a user and root.

I have the sudo setup:

	apache  ALL=NOPASSWD:/usr/bin/migrate

Which was required to even see processes.

Thanks, and nice application.
sjh