List:       ssic-linux-users
Subject:    RE: [SSI-users] Migrating socket-listening processes
From:       "Walker, Bruce J" <bruce.walker () hp ! com>
Date:       2004-10-29 14:09:24

Javier,

Yes.  In general you can migrate a process that is listening to a TCP port.  I was \
able to migrate the master listening sshd to another node and could connect both via \
CVIP and via the local ip interface.  Note that currently the socket itself is not \
moving, but access to it can happen remotely.

Bruce

P.s. as I mentioned in the previous email, I'm not yet sure why httpd "threads" can't \
migrate but will post when I know