List:       smarty-general
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY] Recommend a CMS?
From:       Gabriel Birke <birke () kontor4 ! de>
Date:       2004-06-11 7:17:42

Hello!

Although I have never used it, I would recommend TikiWiki
(http://tikiwiki.org/).
It has uncountable features and seems to be highly configurable.

Apart from that - Have a look at the Smarty website:
http://smarty.php.net/resources.php?category=2
There you will find a list of CMS that use Smarty.

With best regards

Gabriel Birke

--
KONTOR4_Neue Medien