List:       smarty-general
Subject:    [SMARTY] counter bug?
From:       Gabriel Birke <birke () kontor4 ! de>
Date:       2003-06-24 13:51:27

The counter function doesn't work as I would expect it from the
documentation:

Whenever I add the assign parameter to the counter function, the
counter value doesn't get printed, regardless of the print parameter.
While it's no problem to output the newly-assigned variable (i need it
twice in the same loop), I find that behavior strange nevertheless.

Schöne Grüße aus Wunstorf

Gabriel Birke

--
KONTOR4_Neue Medien