List:       smarty-general
Subject:    [SMARTY] Re: smarty 2.5 crashin' php on iis/xp
From:       213.123.172.87
Date:       2003-06-24 13:36:54

Had a very similar problem with my installation.

The Smarty.class files are in a directory called /libs/.

The way I got it to work without messing up the "dir structure" was to
put the Fully quallified path in the SMARTY_DIR directive and leave the
plugins etc where they are.
		define('SMARTY_DIR','e:/max/matrix/includes/Smarty-2.5.0/libs/');

include_once(SMARTY_DIR.'Smarty.class.php');
$smarty = new Smarty();

|Hope it helps ;-)

Pete