List:       smarty-general
Subject:    Re: [SMARTY] templates_c
From:       217.80.167.34
Date:       2003-06-24 19:59:44

What i am trying to do is i.e. to put the templates_c tree under
/var/cache.
That seems to me a better Linuxconform place for it.
Do I run into trouble if a lot of webservers use this dir too?

But I seem to run into trouble too when I put the template_c somewhere
else than the webserver also with the the dirs to the ownership of the
apache-user?

In article <20030624125921.GF3767@pharao.lammfellpuschen.de>,
messju@lammfellpuschen.de says...