List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] VPN audit log messages occurence
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-06-21 1:21:33

I notice the following VPN audit log messages when I run "showaudit -vk":

1. QUICK_MODE exchange terminated - Kernel Expired IPSEC SA
2. AGGRESSIVE_MODE exchange terminated - Exchange Expiration
3. QUICK_MODE exchange terminated - IPSEC SA deleted by remote
4. MAIN_MODE exchange terminated - Exchange Expiration
5. QUICK_MODE exchange terminated - QUICK
6.  information: AGGRESSIVE_MODE exchange terminated - Exchange Expiration
    [detailed error]      Received NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN notify message from
peer

Assuming the settings on the firewall and on the client were correct, what
are some of the reasons these messages might occur. (e.g. due to hardware,
network, etc.)

This message has been scanned by Webshield!!