List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Polytomous Regression
From:       kviel <kviel () GMCF ! ORG>
Date:       2001-02-26 14:12:17

David,

        You might try Applied Regression Analysis and Multivariable Methods
by David G. Kleinbaum.  His books target a broad audience and are an easy
entry into regression.  I believe there is an entire chapter devoted to
Polytomous regression.  This is the Amazon.com link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0534209106/qid=983196406/sr=1-5/ref=s
c_b_5/103-8274628-6907869

Kevin

PS (or disclaimer) Professor Kleinbaum taught several of my epi classes.