List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Experimental Design Text Advice
From:       Paul Victor Birke <nonlinear () HOME ! COM>
Date:       2001-01-20 18:55:13

"Ken K." wrote:

> I find BH&H to be quite good, but a little hard to read and getting a little
> dated. I much prefer "Design and Analysis of Experiments" by Douglas C.
> Montgomery, John Wiley & Sons, ISBN 0-471-52000-4
I to was going to also mention this book by the Arizona Prof. Montgomery
@ ASU I think in Tempe.  He has latest edition out a few years back so
the book is fairly uptodate.

BTW  He has an excellent description of why outliers are so important.
Short but very sweet. I would say very practical advice.

Paul (EE)