List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Experimental Design Text Advice
From:       wimbojambo () MY-DEJA ! COM
Date:       2001-01-23 7:39:49

In article <tju96.617$Mu1.31679@bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
  "David Jensen" <dvjens@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> I would love to find a couple good texts on the design and analysis of
> experiments and experimental data.  Could someone recomment to me a
few good
> text books on the subject and in particular those that emphasize
biological
> or pharmaceutical experimentation.
>
> Thank you very much in advance,

R. Mead, R.N. Curnow and A.M. Hasted, 1993. Statistical Methods in
Agriculture and Experimental Biology. Chapman and Hall. ISBN 0-412-
35480-2
Written in an extremely clear language ! But deals more with the
analysis, less with the design.

The Statistical Services Centre at the University of Reading has some
guidelines available on the web :
http://www.rdg.ac.uk/ssc/dfid/booklets.html

Cheers,

Wim