"Ken K." wrote: > > I find BH&H to be quite good, but a little hard to read and getting a little > dated. I much prefer "Design and Analysis of Experiments" by Douglas C. > Montgomery, John Wiley & Sons, ISBN 0-471-52000-4 ********** I to was going to also mention this book by the Arizona Prof. Montgomery @ ASU I think in Tempe. He has latest edition out a few years back so the book is fairly uptodate. BTW He has an excellent description of why outliers are so important. Short but very sweet. I would say very practical advice. Paul (EE)