List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] Re: [umlwin32-dev] Linux.exe binary
From:       Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-11-11 16:50:20

Hello Okajima,
I understand even governments have budget limits but could you see
about getting ReactOS involved in Virtual Linux for Windows? Our system
clones the whole Windows NT/2k kernel enviroment. One of the goal of
VLW is to be free of cygwin at some point right? Maybe developing with
ReactOS will help with this.

Thanks
Steven