List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] Website layout / Bugzilla
From:       "Andrew \"Silver Blade\" Greenwood" <lists () silverblade ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-11 20:46:53

Just been in the #reactos channel and asked if there were any interesting
small tasks for me to work on, and was told to go to Bugzilla on the site. I
had difficulty finding it, so I asked and was told the link to the Bugzilla
page.

I was then told I needed to log in to see issues, so I clicked to register a
new account.

I was then told to go to the main page and to create an account from there.

However, I can't see anywhere on the page that says "register" or "create
account" or anything like that. Instead, it appears I have to click on Login
on the main page (incidentally I never actually noticed this link) and then
register from there.

It seems a bit awkward to me. Surely it'd make more sense to have a link to
registration and/or logging in right on on the main page? So that it sticks
out a bit more.

Just a suggestion. Apart from that I think the site's great!