List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] CVS question !
From:       Ciobanu Alexander <alex () prodidactica ! md>
Date:       2003-11-11 7:40:01

I am unable to use cvs anymore. I stand over an firewall that filter the
packets not on port 80. Is there a way to use proxy or somehow ???

If it is not possible is there a possibility to make source snapshots of
rectos like every 3 days an place it on site ?

Else, could anyone pack the cvs for this date and place it somwhere so i could
download the latest sources ?