List:       redhat-list
Subject:    Re: procmail folders and filters
From:       christopher j bottaro <cjb () cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2003-09-19 20:14:25

yes it does.  so i set up my kmail to check mail using IMAP and it downloaded
my entire home directory.

so i read some about procmail and tired to follow the simple example.
failure.  all i want to do is simple:

right now, all my messages get put in $HOME/mailbox.  thats where mutt looks
when i start it up.  i simply want procmail to filter certain emails into
dirs in $HOME/my_mail/.  i want these dirs to be in Maildir format.  if an
email doesn't match a procmail receipe, i want it to remain in $HOME/mailbox.

thanks for the help,
-- christopher

p.s. i never knew email could be so complicated...=(