List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Quanta Developement
From:       Peter Morgan <pedromorgan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-11 13:00:30

So I'm a bit confused now.. Sorry for muppet questions but I seem to
be going around in circles (eg quanta website is confusing).. or am
probably stupid ;-)

effectively kdevelop is where the action is happening, and this stuff
is being used by quanta4 which is not working?

Also does this mean I will need to download the "whole"  kde dev
enviroment to compile quanta ?

As far as an editor interface, I love kate, and would love to
implement the "search and replace" which is a pane that pops up
instead of a dialog, similar to Ctrl+F in firefox.

is there a #quanta irc channel

regards
Pete