List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Quanta Developement
From:       Niko Sams <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-11 11:28:42

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:08, Peter Morgan <pedromorgan@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the status of developemnt.
>
> I dont seem to have had updates for a while, or none that that I've noticed.
Quanta development is currently on hold. But there is KDevelop, see
this post for more information:
http://nikosams.blogspot.com/2009/11/web-development-and-kde4.html

> There's a few thing I'd like to implement, althought I'm not
> particular fast at c++ (use pyqt mainly)
I'd suggest you try to implement it as a kdevelop plugin. It can be
used later as
quanta plugin once quanta is more stable.
What where you thinking about?

Niko