List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Quanta development and email
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2009-04-22 22:49:14

Hi all,
This is really embarrassing. I was recently contacted about my email bouncing
to my previous provider address for KDE e.V. and I set it up on another
account. I had not set that account up on my new install of a few months for
some reason, but it only goes to my desktop so my Blackberry is not
overwhelmed. Anyway I now see emails I didn't know were on the list. Oops.
Apologies especially to to Niko.
--
Eric Laffoon
kdewebdev project founder