Hi all, This is really embarrassing. I was recently contacted about my email bouncing to my previous provider address for KDE e.V. and I set it up on another account. I had not set that account up on my new install of a few months for some reason, but it only goes to my desktop so my Blackberry is not overwhelmed. Anyway I now see emails I didn't know were on the list. Oops. Apologies especially to to Niko. -- Eric Laffoon kdewebdev project founder _______________________________________________ quanta-devel mailing list quanta-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta-devel