List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Upload-Plugin
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2008-02-11 0:58:26

Hi all

On Sunday 10 February 2008 22:05:51 Eric Laffoon wrote:
> Presently with all I've had going on I
> have not been following Quanta4 development and building it

Me neither. Andras, can you give an update for the status of Quanta for KDE 4?
I don't know if this is desired but I can work a little on the win32 port, if
it is ready (there as been already some demand for quanta on the windows
mailing list, by users who are stuck with windows). KLinkStatus and
KImageMapEditor are already available in the installer.

Thanks,
Paulo