List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Having a look at differences....
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-04-04 22:17:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 05 April 2007 02:05:26 Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 March 2007, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > I just want to let you know that quanta/lib and quanta/src should be
> > OK.
>
> Aside of projects and usertoolbars plugin, for me everything else
> compiled, so it should be possible to code for a new (independent)
> plugin, like the css editor. The "integration" part should probably
> wait, especially if you want to reuse the parsing result from Quanta.
> If you keep the current mode to pass a string to the editor, then there
> shouldn't be any problem if the rest of Quanta is not yet complete.
>
> Andras

I was playing with the plugins, trying to get them to compile... You beat me
to it :-)
Things were causing me grief.. I guess it is because I am not familiar with
the code (Quanta & KDevelop) , and things like mainwindow (now currentwindow)
had not been implemented.

I also noticed that the README.dox files have not been fixed - They are pretty
much just the default template. I might have a look at cleaning them up while
looking at the code for the plugins... I think this will help me become
familiar with the code and plugins, also the README.dox being complete should
help everyone out?

After that I think I will go back to getting the css editor working.

Have not got Quanta compiling yet - rebuilding kdelibs right now. I should
have some time this weekend to do a bit.

Thanks

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer