List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Having a look at differences....
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-04-04 16:05:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 28 March 2007, Andras Mantia wrote:
> I just want to let you know that quanta/lib and quanta/src should be
> OK.

Aside of projects and usertoolbars plugin, for me everything else
compiled, so it should be possible to code for a new (independent)
plugin, like the css editor. The "integration" part should probably
wait, especially if you want to reuse the parsing result from Quanta.
If you keep the current mode to pass a string to the editor, then there
shouldn't be any problem if the rest of Quanta is not yet complete.

Andras