List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Having a look at differences....
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-04-04 22:22:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm on my way to sleep...

On Thursday 05 April 2007, Andrew Lowe wrote:
> I was playing with the plugins, trying to get them to compile... You
> beat me to it :-)

I have to say that it compiles for me now (except the projects plugin)
with the latest (from some hours ago) kdelibs and kdevelop. I didn't
try to run it. :)

> Things were causing me grief.. I guess it is because I am not
> familiar with the code (Quanta & KDevelop) , and things like
> mainwindow (now currentwindow) had not been implemented.

mainwindow is now
KDevelop::Core::self()->uiController()->activeMainWindow(). It returns
a KParts::MainWindow.

> I also noticed that the README.dox files have not been fixed - They
> are pretty much just the default template.

You mean for kdewebdev/quanta? Yes, that is completely unmaintained,
altough the header mostly should be documented.

> I might have a look at
> cleaning them up while looking at the code for the plugins... I think
> this will help me become familiar with the code and plugins, also the
> README.dox being complete should help everyone out?

Probably yes.

> After that I think I will go back to getting the css editor working.

ok.

Andras