List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] [Quanta] The new KDEWebDev server
From:       "Greg Rundlett" <greg.rundlett () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-29 1:33:02

On 3/27/07, Andras Mantia <amantia@kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  As I announced earlier (to -devel lists), the KDEWebDev website was
> moved to a new server, which is completely under our control, Eric and
> myself having root access to it. The biggest change regarding the

[snip]

The Quanta resources page (http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/resources.php)
is hard to find.

The only way I know to specifically navigate to this page is to visit
the downloads page, and then click the 4th link.  The grouping of
these links in counter-intuitive because the first three lead to
sections ON that page.  Only the 4th link (indistinguable from the
first 3) links to a separate page all about resources which expand the
functionality of the system.

I suggest adding a link in the left nav, or else breaking out a
separate sentence/block on the Download page that describes:
"Community Contributions and Resources for expanding upon the utility
of Quanta can be downloaded from the 'Resources' page.

fyi. I intentionally searched for 'resources' using Google so that I
could download and install the DTEP for TaskJuggler among other
things. (Thanks Andras).

 Greg