List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Quanta docs
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-30 8:54:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 30 November 2006 03:48, J. S. wrote:
> Hi, Andras,
>
> Just getting my feet wet here...
>
>       Unfortunately due to the string freeze it is unlikely that we can
> push big changes into the KDE releases, but this doesn't mean we
> cannot upload or even release the english version separately.
>

> Does this have any impact on my actual "activity"? I'm thinking no,
> correct?

What it means is that it might happen that your changes will not be
translated for the next KDE version. It depends on the amount of the
changes and also what the translation team says. But I'm sure we will
find the solution that your changes will be integrates asap in the main
KDE releases, and until it happens we can always offer them for
download on the Quanta site.

Andras