List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Quanta docs
From:       "J. S." <FedoraCore () centrewebdesign ! com>
Date:       2006-11-30 1:48:38

Hi, Andras,

Just getting my feet wet here...

    Unfortunately due to the string freeze it is unlikely that we can push
    big changes into the KDE releases, but this doesn't mean we cannot
    upload or even release the english version separately.

Does this have any impact on my actual "activity"? I'm thinking no, correct?

--Jeff

--
Centre Web Design thanks you for your business