List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Toolbars
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-18 6:23:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 17 September 2006 23:13, Børge Holen wrote:
> I've been pondering on this little problem, maby not pondering but
> still. As a user available program, one should not have to be root to
> modify the toolbars. As I've added actions to my own, Quanta will not
> start with those toolbars till I load them locally.

If you save under the same name in the same place locally, that should
be loaded instead of the global one. I mean if you modify the Standard
toolbar and save it to
$KDEHOME/share/apps/quanta/toolbars/html/standard.toolbar.tgz, the
modified version will be used next time you run Quanta.

Try and see. Maybe it's not documented correctly (or at all), but it
works.

Andras