List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] compile breaks
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-24 21:43:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 24 April 2006 22:53, Andras Mantia wrote:
>  I will probably port the
> preview plugin as well, and after that only the *tree plugins remain.

Actually I finished the first step of porting. Now it should cleanly
compile and link with the kdelibs4_snapshot and a kdevelop which works
with the snapshot.
Next step would be to remove the warnings (do not use deprecated
functions) and get rid of Q3/K3* things, except for the listviews. Also
the .ui files needs to be converted (I converted only 3 of them which
were problematic in the current form).

I also suggest to move it to trunk/kdewebdev (and get rid of the quanta
code from there) and continue developing there. This way we can give
green light for kdewebdev porting and we will get help from others as
well.

Andras