List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] compile breaks
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2006-04-25 4:55:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Andras,

> Actually I finished the first step of porting. Now it should cleanly
> compile and link with the kdelibs4_snapshot and a kdevelop which works
> with the snapshot.

excellent!

> Next step would be to remove the warnings (do not use deprecated
> functions) and get rid of Q3/K3* things, except for the listviews. Also
> the .ui files needs to be converted (I converted only 3 of them which
> were problematic in the current form).

OK I will see what I can do.

> I also suggest to move it to trunk/kdewebdev (and get rid of the quanta
> code from there) and continue developing there. This way we can give
> green light for kdewebdev porting and we will get help from others as
> well.

Yes, lets say goodbye to the old Quanta and move the code to trunk. But please
give me a warning before you do so :-)
And I think we should call it Quanta again.

Did you forward port the suspicious code changes that you made for 3.5? There
where some in kdewebdev outside of Quanta, I think.

Jens