List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] more annotations
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-08-23 12:44:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Andras,

> > Why is the cursor at the end of the annotation and not at the
> > beginning?
>
> I was thinking that the annotation refers to the text after it. But it
> might not be that good idea.

I was just irritated when I saw that the cursor in a multiline annotation
jumps to the end. But you are right it is very likely that there is a
relation to the text after the annotation. On the other hand you display a
line number and if the cursor does not jump to this line it is not very
logical.
So actually I do not really know what is better.

Jens