List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] more annotations
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-23 10:23:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 06:57, Jens Herden wrote:
> Hi Andras,
>
> > > I have some more observations:
> > >
> > > - in the All Files tab you do not move the cursor to the location
> > > of the annotation when the location is in the current document.
> > > If it is not the current document you open or switch and then you
> > > move the cursor. I think it should do this in any case.
> >
> > I don't see a problem. Here it jump to the line in all cases:
> > - if the document is not yet opened
> > - if the document is opened, but not the current
> > - if the document is opened and it's the current one.
>
> I updated from SVN and now it seems to work.
> But why do I have to make a double click in one tab and a single
> click in the other? Do you not user the signal executed?

Current file is dervied from the old Message output widget which is
QListBox and not QListView. Don't ask me why, I did not write it.
That one does not have execute signal.
But I changed it to react on single click. Of course, the consistency
will break again once you have KDE configured to double-click.

> Why is the cursor at the end of the annotation and not at the
> beginning?

I was thinking that the annotation refers to the text after it. But it
might not be that good idea.

Andras