List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] DTD packages
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-08-22 13:46:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I get a message:

	Autoload the xhtml-mobile10 DTD in the feature?

Is this a typo? Should it be future?

The menu DTD|Edit DTD Settings does show a dialog with "Send DTD" as caption,
should this get changed?

There is new menu entry "Load & DTD Entities". The name is not OK for me, it
is absolute unclear what it does. Maybe "Load DTD & Add Entities" is better?
The previous one could become "Load DTD & Create Package"

When I start to think about the menu I feel also uncomfortable with all the
(DTEP) there. Can we just drop them? I think nobody can understand what DTD
and DTEP in on menu entry means exactly.

Maybe it is worse to think about dropping DTEP at all and use DTD Package
instead? For Quanta 4.0 of course ;-)

BTW can I directly open a DTP package I got via mail or do I have to unpack it
myself?

Jens