List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] I just wet myself...
From:       James Mohr <jimmo () jimmo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-24 4:03:32

After months of fighting with SUSE to update to 9.2, I finally decided to
simply upgrade KDE to 3.4 without all of the other knickknacks that SUSE 9.2
brings. The real motivation was not really to upgrade KDE 3.4 but upgrade
Quanta!

All I can say is, um, uh, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading the dev-list I knew to expect a lot of great changes and improvements.
However, I was really wasn't expecting that they would have this effect on
me. You all did a fantastic job!

Did I say "WOW!!!", yet?

Regards,

Jim Mohr