List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] VPL toolbars
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-03-08 17:15:41

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 16:22, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Now what about the word-processor like behavior? This should also be a
> global behavior both in source and VPL. You can look up the DOM tree
> for the tag name that is about to be inserted and remove from there if
> it's already present. Same thing can be done in the source in the Node
> tree.

A button will eventually be toggled when:
1. it is pressed
2. the cursor node changes

1. This calls TagAction::insertTag()
It seems that TagAction objects are created at startup and don't have any
information about the toolbar buttons. How can one toggles the buttons from
here?

2. this is easy in VPL as a signal is emmited when the cursor node changes but
not so easy in source.... anyway we still have the problem of controlling the
buttons.

Perhaps we should define in DTEP which buttons are toggleable (<b>, etc) or
not (Quick Start Dialog, etc)?
--
Paulo Moura Guedes

Linux Caixa Mágica  - http://caixamagica.org