List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Development issues
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2015-01-21 12:04:20

Am Samstag, 17. Januar 2015, 22:53:11 schrieb Valorie Zimmerman:
> Eric, so good to hear from you.

I can only second that, Eric, sorry for picking this up so late :-(
I still remember the last time we met at akademy in ludwigsburg in 2004,
that was a great pleasure.
I hope you are getting everything personally in good condition again.
and, of course, your re-newed committment th quanta/web dev IDE.
my recommendation here is to contribute to kdevelop / its dedicated plugins.
greetings

Werner