List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Project setup
From:       Ronald B Cadby <RCadby () RonCadby ! org>
Date:       2010-07-07 21:17:28

I think I'm having trouble getting projects setup in order to get the
on-line sites updated.

Quanta hangs up/freezes while adding project files. I'm not sure why, yet.

Is there some priorities or special considerations about adding files to
the project, e.g. too many additions at one time will choke the program?

It may be something else entirely that is giving me trouble. What might
I look for?

Thanks...........Ron

--
You can lead a horse to water.....(The Hoarse Whisperer)