List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] (x)html5 and css3
From:       Karl Ness <itsinthewiki () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-04 13:03:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Leif,

Completely agree with your interest to get HTML5 and CSS3 features
implemented in this next version of Quanta. Let's build for the future, not
just right now.

I've been using Komodo Edit as can tell you it's been a great tool to use.
I've been utilizing it while I wait for the next version of Quanta.

I've also used ModX on a few of my sites and have been impressed with the
early results.

There's going to be a huge buzz around Quanta 4 - I can't wait to see the
final version.