List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Opensuse 11.2 kde 4.3.5
From:       to () 2nova ! net
Date:       2010-05-04 8:41:30

Q+ ver 3.5.10 in Opensuse 11.2 kde 4.3.5
Yes, it still works, but lacks many features that worked before.
Maybe you have it already, but in case useful, I quote list from my last install, you \
see buqfixes etc, also from Novell. | Leif |

quanta - KDE Web Development Suite

Sun 16 Aug 2009 02:00:00 PM CEST
beineri@opensuse.org
- don't use applnk/.hidden anymore (GNOME doesn't support it)
Sun 12 Jul 2009 02:00:00 PM CEST
beineri@opensuse.org
- only build Quanta without cvs support and Kommander in Factory
Sun 21 Jun 2009 02:00:00 PM CEST
beineri@opensuse.org
- rename kommander[-runtime] to kde3-kommander[-runtime]
Fri 05 Sep 2008 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- split off Quanta as it's the only not yet ported application
Wed 20 Aug 2008 02:00:00 PM CEST
coolo@suse.de
- update to KDE 3.5.10
  * many bugfixes
Fri 25 Apr 2008 02:00:00 PM CEST
dmueller@suse.de
- 3_5_BRANCH.diff update:
  * bugfixes / new translations for kommander, quanta and kxsldbg
Tue 19 Feb 2008 01:00:00 PM CET
stbinner@suse.de
- fix build
Mon 18 Feb 2008 01:00:00 PM CET
dmueller@suse.de
- update to 3.5.9
Tue 23 Oct 2007 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- fix build with gcc 4.3
Tue 09 Oct 2007 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- update to 3.5.8:
  * new dcop methods for Kommander
  * bug fixes in KImageMapEditor, Quanta Plus and Kommander
Sat 04 Aug 2007 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- add 3_5_BRANCH.diff
Thu 21 Jun 2007 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- fix invalid .desktop files
Fri 01 Jun 2007 02:00:00 PM CEST
coolo@suse.de
- move kde_post_install
Wed 23 May 2007 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- use %fdupes
- add missing post/postun ldconfig calls
Mon 14 May 2007 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- update to 3.5.7:
  * Quanta: Autocompletion for member variables. Bugfixes
Thu 12 Apr 2007 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- add requirement against kdelibs3 version it built against
Fri 09 Mar 2007 01:00:00 PM CET
stbinner@suse.de
- fix build (new icon location check)
Tue 16 Jan 2007 01:00:00 PM CET
stbinner@suse.de
- update to 3.5.6 release:
  * several bugfixes in Quanta and KLinkStatus
Tue 31 Oct 2006 01:00:00 PM CET
coolo@suse.de
- add 3_5_BRANCH.diff:
  - fix crash in klinkstatus
  - show the Find in Files when KFileReplace is installed
Mon 09 Oct 2006 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- add Provides: to kommander package for upgrade case
Tue 03 Oct 2006 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- update to 3.5.5 release tarball
Wed 27 Sep 2006 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- split off kommander and kommander-runtime packages
Wed 23 Aug 2006 02:00:00 PM CEST
stbinner@suse.de
- add 3_5_BRANCH.diff (fixes for Kommander and Quanta)
Mon 24 Jul 2006 02:00:00 PM CEST
coolo@suse.de
- update to KDE 3.5.4:
  * several fixes in Quanta