List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Kommander release
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2009-10-16 19:22:50

If anyone is interested I just released Kommander 1.5.1. It was pretty much a
C== apprenticeship for me. I have a few bugs to figure on the KDE4 version and
that should be pretty straight forward once I have a working test development
setup. Next I work on Quanta. I will be out of town doing our first holiday
show next week, then back to coding.

The new Kommander is quite extensive in improvements, which will be ported
over shortly. These include 2D arrays and a raft of features. Please try it
out. I think you'll like it. I use Kommander to automatically download new
sales from my web site and enter them into my local database, then manage
shipping and a lot more.

Eric Laffoon
kdewebdev project founder